FIRE HAZARD, TO PREVENT FIRE AND SERIOUS INJURY:
• ALWAYS trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting,
• Dispose of wick trimmings and matches to keep debris out of wax pool.
• AVOID drafts.
• Set candle on heat-resistant surface.
• Burn within sight.
ALWAYS remain within line of sight of burning
candles. Extinguish candles before leaving room.
NEVER burn for longer than 4-hour intervals.
• Keep away from things that catch fire.
NEVER burn candles on or near anything
that can catch fire.
• Keep away from children and pets.
Children and pets could accidentally tip candle over.
•DO NOT extinguish with water.
• ALWAYS allow wax to harden before
relighting, touching or moving.