Hydra-derm Clay Mask
Hydra-derm Clay Mask
Relieve your skin’s craving for extra attention with refreshing hydration. This ultra-hydrating mask nourishes and helps to balance skin’s hydration levels to reduce moisture depletion, leaving skin smoother, softer, refreshed, and supple. Rich clays dive deep to purge dirt and oils from pores. Our Nutrient-rich Vitamin E, Avocado, Grape Seed, and Almond oil will moisturize for lasting skin softness. Skin looks and feels squeaky clean and is soft to the touch. This revitalizing mask is formulated with Chamomile and Aloe Vera to help soothe and visibly reduce the signs of distress such as dry and unbalanced skin by achieving a hydrated healthy-looking complexion. Perfect for Normal to Dry skin.
- Clay helps to reduce the oiliness of the skin, cleanse and exfoliate debris and skin cells on the surface of the skin.
- Jojoba Oil forms a barrier that effectively locks the moisture in and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Grape Seed Oil is full of antioxidants, vitamin E, and linoleic acid which soothes, nourishes, and repairs the skin.
- Chamomile Extract moisturize, nourish, detoxify the skin and has strong activity regenerating and repairing the connective layer
- Vitamin E keeps the skin firm and smooth and even the appearance of skin tone.
- If you have oily or acne-prone skin clay masks are soaked up all of the dirt and grease from the day to give you healthier skin.
Our ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Kaolin, Stearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Laurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis, Althaea Officinalis, Mel, Cucumis Sativus, Tilia Cordata, Verbascum Thapsus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
How to use: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with lukewarm water after about 15-20 minutes once the clay mask feels dry. Use two times a week or as often needed.
Net weight of 125ml / 4 US oz